About Butch Boad
When you're in the market to buy real estate or anything else, you probably appreciate dealing with someone who wants to help you buy what meets your wants and needs. It is very disappointing when a "salesperson" tries to "sell" you on a product they have chosen for you to buy.
My belief in doing good real estate business in Mason County is based on helping buyers find what they want, then helping them buy it. I don't know all the answers about all the properties on the real estate market, but in my 33 years of experience in marketing real estate, I know the questions we should ask. When the "right information" is provided to the right buyer, everyone is well served.
Some of Butch's Qualifications:
* North Mason High School Graduate
* Eastern Washington University Graduate (BA Industrial Tech/Sociology)
* Captain, US Army (Active Duty Okinawa, Viet Nam)
* Certified Commercial Investment Manager 101
* Accredited Buyers Representative
* Associate Broker, Real Estate, Since 1978
* Father of Six
* Grandfather of 10!
Community is very important to me, and it's one of the great joys of living in our area. Here are some of things I am involved in:
* Kiwanis Club, past president
* Sound Institute for Family Services, Board of Directors
* N Mason County Little League, co-founder, Board of Directors, past president
* Mason County Youth Athletic Assn, co-founder, Board of Directors, past president
* Hood Canal Salmon Enhancement Group, Board of Directors, past president
* Theler Trust Foundation, Board of Directors
* Dollars for Scholars Scholarship Foundation, past president
* Belfair Community Baptist Church, Board of Trustees
* Society for the Preservation and Education of Barbershop Quartet Singing in America, (SPEBQSA) member